Jackie joined the Pension Live team in 2015 as a junior actuary and developer. He works with our senior actuaries on benefit calculations, actuarial valuations and consulting engagements. Additionally, he utilizes his data and coding skills on new and existing engagements.
Jackie’s projects have included:
- Verifying complex benefit calculations
- Funding and accounting valuations for pension plans
- Automating batch calculations for lump sum cashout projects
- Developing web pension calculators
- Data analysis and cleanup
- The use of SQL server and ASP.Net environments
Jackie has completed projects for Cardone, Century Aluminum, Jefferson Bank, Entrust Datacard, and Sun Life Financial.
Jackie received a B.S. degree in Computer Science from Beijing Normal University and an M.S. degree in Applied Mathematics from Kent State University. He has passed multiple actuarial exams.