Trey has over fifteen years of experience working with pension plans and systems development. His experience includes work within the actuarial departments of Arthur Andersen, Ernst & Young and Milliman.
His areas of expertise include:
- Designing and developing pension administration systems
- Onboarding new clients into pension administration systems
- Deploying web-based portals, migrating code to production, defect management, and issue troubleshooting
- Drafting requirements and defining automated processes
- Joe has testified as an expert witness in a court case regarding a non-qualified Pension Plan in a dispute between an employer and a terminated executive. He has also provided support in similar cases that did not go to trial.
- Providing data analysis and cleanup
- Valuing pension and postretirement medical plans for funding and accounting purposes
Trey has served as a pension consultant for numerous clients throughout his career including American Cancer Society, Baylor Hospital, Parkland Hospital, Truman Medical Center, Alltel, Southwestern Energy Company, bioMerieux, Albemarle, Century Aluminum, Alliance Coal, and Donaldson Company.
Trey earned his B.B.A. in Accounting from The University of Texas at Austin in 2001.