Philip brings more than twenty-five years in health and pension actuarial consulting. Prior to joining Pension Live, LLC, Philip gained valuable experience at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, PricewaterhouseCoopers and WatsonWyatt.
His experience includes:
- Healthcare analytics involving provider contracting and risk
- Health Plan forecasting for multiple groups including, small group, individual and large group
- Health reserving for capitated entities and pricing for self-funded plans and small group
- FASB ASC 715-60 valuations for OPEB plans and GASB 43/45 valuations
- Annual pension funding valuations and pension ASC 715 financial disclosures
- Pension Benefit calculations
- Pension Non-discrimination testing
Philip is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries and a Fellow of the Conference of Actuaries and has an M.S in Mathematics.