Joe has over thirty years of experience working with pension and benefit plans. He has broad experience working with pension accounting, actuarial, compliance, investment allocations, and plan design. Prior to joining Pension Live, he gained valuable experience at Aon Hewitt.
His experience includes:
- Designing and deploying web technology deliverables for 7 million pension plan participants of Fortune 100 clients
- Providing pension best practice leadership, incorporating input from service center managers, technology groups, legal associates, and employee surveys
- Defining quality assurance standards, regression testing automation requirements, and monthly pension processing approaches
- Developer of statistical software used to forecast pension liabilities
- Standardizing service center tools, service center training, and performance reporting
- Consulting on retirement design topics, 401(k) and pension compliance, complex benefit calculations, cash balance conversions, investment strategies, and benefits enrollment strategies.
Joe has worked with numerous clients throughout his career, including Century Aluminum, Johnson Controls, Harley Davidson, Chrysler, 3M, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Joe earned a B.S. in Accounting from Indiana University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.